2020年1月17日 星期五

A tour to Taiwan's temple and church

 A tour to Taiwan's temple and church      2019.12.07


     I got up at 4 A.M. in the early morning. Nick and his family brought me to a traditional temple in the north of Tainan city. They also sent me a red amulet to wear on my tail. People here believe it would protect kids against evil, disease or unhappiness. I felt so blessed! Besides, we went to a well-know glasses high heel church in Budai harbor in Chaiyi city. It is a giant shoe church for the wedding. We took so many photos there. And I had my first taste of yummy oyster noodles. What a wonderful weekend.

More information about the blue glasses church please check the website of CNN:http://edition.cnn.com/style/article/taiwan-shoe-church/index.html






















11 則留言: